Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesday Zeitgeist


  • I am the victim of the Worst Haircut Ever. Just in time for Xmas and New Years. Delightful. And it's really too short to fix. One of my colleagues said yesterday I look like a Lego Man. I hate it enough that I am wearing a hat.
  • Stupid hair.
  • I switched to the new Blogger Beta, which is a little annoying. I already have a Google Account, but I didn't want to share it with my blog, so now I have to switch accounts depending on what I am doing.
  • Perth Today!
  • Take that you stupid Inteligent Designers: Superlions.
  • What coke does to you.
  • 7-legged deer.
  • How mediums work.
  • Top Ten Sex Patents. I like the Dildo Excercise System. The Cunnilingus Assistant sounds like something an English Lord would have: "Jeeves, be so kind as to go down on my wife."
  • Scooter meets Truck:
  • T-Shirt of the Week:

  • Why are Zombies so cool?
  • Horror Archetypes
  • OK, more work to do. Have a meeting at 12 with our new boss who wants to know why everything here sucks. The rest of us have known for ages but the nuffies suits are only just catching on.

2 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

You can use just the beta/google account. That's why I do. No issues so far.

richardwatts said...

Zombies are cool because they're dead. They're room temperature. Although I guess after they've been dead for a while the putrefication factor would start to warm them up...