Thursday, April 26, 2007

Zeitgeist

Yesterday started as a Zeitgeist and ended up something else. So I'll try again.

Flurb - A Webzine of Astonishing Tales. Rudy Rucker is involved. He is a terribly interesting sci-fi writer and mathematician. His *ware Tetralogy features sentient plastic. Nice.

I don't believe in God and all I got was this lousy Atom thingy:


I'd like to see something more aggressive, perhaps. "My God invented the Bomb and proved your God didn't exist and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

From: Available Emblems of Belief for Placement on Government Headstones and Markers. Our dear friends the scientologists don't want you to know what their emblem looks like for copyright reasons. You can see it here though. I didn't want Tom coming to my house with a Cease and Desist.

Important things to remember #89364589345:



Laura Bush has reassured us all about Iraq: Laura told Anne Curry on the Today Show, that the American people need to know that "no one suffers more than their President and I do."

I want a t-shirt that says: "What would Bartlett do?"

Things I am thinking about:
Information Software and the Graphical Interface.

Ah. So much fun. Godzilla vs The Mushroom Kingdom!




Lame Technology Mascots. This is why Software people should steer clear of design:

Clippy "It looks like you're writing a fax":


Duke the Java Blob Thingy:


17th Anniversary of the Hubble Telescope:



Potentially Habitable Planet Discovered Outside Our Solar System
"Liquid water is critical to life as we know it and because of its temperature and relative proximity, this planet will most probably be a very important target of the future space missions dedicated to the search for extra-terrestrial life. On the treasure map of the Universe, one would be tempted to mark this planet with an X"


The End.

1 comment:

Bonnie Conquest said...

What would Truganini do?