Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I wanna be in country band

I've started playing the Harmonica again. Back in the day, we (our band was called The Mythical Vims) used to busk the mean, dirty streets of Toowoomba. As I was the drummer, I started playing the blues harp so I would have something to do. Our biggest claim to to fame was being invited to play at High Street Plaza during the Carnival of Flowers.

So anyway, I am back playing the harp quite badly.

Anyway, perhaps because Mrs Android is all about Ryan Adams, I find myself wanting to be in a country band ... playing the harp. That would be nice.

5 comments:

elaine said...

Cowbelle and Sebastian!


ps it is some kind of omen thing. i just got EXACTLY the same word verification thingy (smenita fyi) as i had when commenting on your WIFE's latest post. WIFE! LOVE!

mskp said...

calamity jane's addiction!

_nothing_ said...

Radioshed?

Hayseed DC?

Farm Hands Ferdinand?

Anonymous said...

idahoasis...

Anonymous said...

Radioshed's breakthrough album would, of course, be Okie Computer. Then Kid Hay.

This game is great! And it 'flows.'

Congrats on the wedding, by the way!